THEN YOU NEED GOVPORT
The solution from Flight Register for all your Government data sending needs.
Booking information (PNRGOV) and passenger data (APIS) is required by some governments for all airlines, scheduled, charter or general aviation!
The EUPNR directive mandates that booking data for Intra EU flights is a requirement.
PNRGOV requires booking data, not just passenger details. It is the responsibility of the airline – PNRGOV will not, therefore, be sent by your ground handler
Ensure compliance with Government mandated messages easily and cost-effectively with GOVPORT from Flight Register.
Why use GOVPORT?
- GOVPORT enables easy management and distribution of PNRGOV and APIS messages to governments – Meaning that you meet your legal obligations
- Integration is available for tour operator, travel agent and passengers data which means less hassle for you
- You could be fined for non-submission of PNRGOV or APIS – unless you can demonstrate easily that you have sent the files using GOVPORT
Why is GOVPORT easy for you to use?
- Uses standard industry operational messaging to manage the data submission for all countries, seamlessly integrating into your airline.
- Every transaction within the GOVPORT is tracked and traced by user, matching time stamp and the process that made the submission, all accessible through a web portal.
- Easy to use online forms for tour operator, travel agent and passengers to add the data needed for PNRGOV to GOVPORT.
- Data is protected, and confidentiality between client, carrier and Government assured.
How much does GOVPORT cost?
- Initial setup fee of $500
- Per flight or monthly fixed fee pricing available depending on the number of flights
- Multiple security features that keep your data secure.
- GDPR compliant.
- Enables you to see who is accessing your PNRGOV messages.
- Access to actual sent PNRGOV and APIS messages for verification and audit purposes.