THEN YOU NEED GOVPORT
THE SOLUTION FROM FLIGHT REGISTER FOR COLLECTING PNRGOV AND APIS FROM CHARTER AIRLINE AND GENERAL AVIATION FOR GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
Many countries governments require booking information (PNRGOV) and passenger data (APIS) for all airlines including, charter or general aviation! The EUPNR directive mandates that booking data for Intra EU flights is a requirement.
PNRGOV requires booking data, not just passenger details. PNRGOV will not, therefore, be sent by the airlines ground handler as the data is stored in the airlines reservation system, or with the Tour Operator or Travel Agent.
GOVPORT uses standard industry operational messaging to manage flights. To initiate a flight in GOVPORT either upload flight details via the web portal or send a standard IATA PNL message containing the passengers’ details. IATA ADL messages update the passenger data after the initial PNL message. The PRL message is the final message sent which adds the extra detail and closes the flight, instigating the last PNRGOV message and APIS PAXLIST. To ensure compliance with Government requirements airlines including charter, and private charters flights can use GOVPORT by Flight Register to collate all the data from the passenger, Travel Agent, tour Operator and Airline.
Why use GOVPORT?
- GOVPORT enables easy collection of PNRGOV and APIS messages for Government from different airlines, travel agents, tour operators’ systems.
- Integration is available for tour operator, travel agent and passengers.
- Easy setup as GOVPORT is already integrated into the existing PNRGOV or APIS frameworks supplied by Arinc/Collins Aerospace.
- No change for Government procedure.
- Flight Register can promote GOVPORT for you.
Why is GOVPORT easy?
- Uses standard industry operational messaging to manage the data submission for all countries, seamlessly integrating scheduled airlines, charters and general aviation.
- Every transaction within the GOVPORT is tracked and traced by user, matching time stamp and the process that made the submission, all accessible through a web portal.
- Easy to use online forms for tour operator, travel agent and passengers to add the data needed for PNRGOV to GOVPORT.
- Data is protected, and confidentiality assured between client, carrier and Government.
- Multiple security features that keep data secure.
- GDPR compliant.