An all-inclusive Aircraft Cleaning Tool with Network Management to improve customer experience and ensure quality cleaning across multiple airports
For aircraft cleaning providers in a post-pandemic world, on-board standards of cleanliness and hygiene are more important than ever. But as passenger volumes return, airlines face increasingly complex logistical issues as they attempt to ensure the highest standards across fleets in multiple locations across the world.
Aircraft Cleaning Tool (ACT) from Flight Register is a new technology that offers cleaning standards and compliance in a more efficient and automated approach.
ACT provides cleaning service providers with increased transparency and visibility with real-time communication across all geographical locations and multiple customer service features. That two-way flow of information enables cleaning companies to certify and monitor clearly and accurately how cleaning services are being delivered to airlines, in real-time, – anywhere in the world.
Guided by accurate aircraft cabin layouts and with data gathered by cleaning supervisors including ‘before and after’ cleaning photos, ACT provides more visibility than ever before for staff management to check daily schedules, assign tasks and monitor cleanliness standards across an entire fleet from a single headquarters location. This clear information flow is especially important as a benchmark tool between stations and to manage the issue of ‘left behind’ and lost property more efficiently and quickly.
ACT allows for customisable features unique to each service provider so that both airlines and providers can set up cleaning management the way that best suits their business and operations. Using long-term cloud storage options, users can also immediately retrieve any cleaning task report. That means easy access and business improved efficiency. Multiple security features and content-encryption also keep data secure and GDPR ready.
ACT allows cleaning teams to focus on quality and consistency, with control and visibility over multiple aircraft from anywhere in the world in real-time, ensuring an airline compliant clean and efficient end-to-end service.
So how does ACT from Flight Register work?
- Offers service providers access to accurate, real-time incoming aircraft segment data to supply to cleaning teams
- Step-by-step cleaning schedule workflow with status updates recorded in real-time with before and after image/photo recording for increased visibility
- Access via a simple browser link on a mobile device
- Record materials and assign workforce to the aircraft to be cleaned in the schedule and signed off electronically by crew, providing excellent duty of care and a transparent, automatic process
- Ability to track trends and report to Governments and airlines regarding international waste levels and inventory usage
- Analyses reports across each airport serviced to identify best practices and raise standards, including cleaning supply usage
- Benchmarking between stations, teams and airline clients
ACT: Key features
- A complete schedule and task assignments list for visibility across all airport locations served
- Offers a secure clean feature bespoke to any model security program
- Regulated garbage disposal reporting
- Versatile use across mobile and tablet with real-time input
- Central database for quality control and efficiency
- Tracking and reporting at the touch of a button
- Real-time status updates for visibility across region and time zone
- Cloud-based storage and content-encryption for secure data management
- Instinctively handles straightforward and complicated operations across any aircraft type
- Intuitive lost property management for improved customer service